This site contains links to other sites. If you use a link to visit the site of another company, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of that company or its site.
Safeguarding Customer Information
We only grant access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees and service providers so that they can provide or offer products or services to you, process and service your accounts, and administer business. Our code of conduct requires that your information remain confidential. Even if you are no longer a customer, we will continue to treat your nonpublic personal information in the same way as if you were still a customer. In addition, we maintain physical and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard this personal information.
Collection of Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- From you, on forms, via the Internet, by telephone or otherwise. Examples of this type of information include your name, address, social security number, credit history and other financial information.
- From transactions with us, our affiliates, or with others. For example, your payment histories, account balances, and other transaction records.
- From credit reporting agencies, such as information relating to your creditworthiness, your credit score and credit usage.
- From third parties to verify information you have given us.
Uses of Shared Information
We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested.
- To offer you additional products and services from us or from others, that may be of interest to you.
- To comply with reporting and other legal requirements.
- To otherwise conduct business.
Information Sharing with Affiliated Companies
Information sharing with Non-affiliated Third Parties as Permitted by Law
We are permitted by law to share all the information we collect, as described above, with (1) companies that perform marketing services on our behalf and (2) with other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing arrangements.
We may share all the information we collect, as described above, with other nonaffiliated third parties such as credit reporting agencies to whom we report information about your transactions with us.
Please be advised that the opt out rights described below will not apply to the sharing of information with these third parties or to the sharing of information with marketing service providers and joint marketers as described above.
Information Sharing With Other Nonaffiliated Third Parties and Your Opt Out Rights
Unless you request otherwise, we may share all the information we collect, as described above, with additional types of nonaffiliated third parties, such as:
Financial service providers, such as life insurance companies for whom one or more of our affiliates acts as agents.
If you prefer that we not share nonpublic personal information about you with these nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures (other than as permitted by law). If you don’t want us to share this information with our non-affiliated third parties, please indicate this to us by contacting Titan Funding. at the address below. Once we receive your opt out request, we will stop sharing this information as soon as reasonably practical.